“The story was absolutely amazing and a page turner for sure.” -Antoinette, on Goodreads
“Get this intriguing book and try to figure out the secrets!” – Lindy Lu Book Review, on Goodreads
* * * * *
322 years after the apocalypse, the world has changed, but her people have not. Secrets, lies, and manipulations endure among a small group of survivors taking refuge on an island in the Northern Pacific.
No one knows what claimed so many lives over three centuries ago, and no one asks, except Ashley Wortham. She can feel the secrets all around her, begging to be uncovered.
But the nine elders who govern the island guard their secrets jealously. They believe the islanders know what they need to, and they hide their secrets behind a ruse of peace. But when Ashley, and her best friend Mason, go down the rabbit hole, no one is prepared for the truths they uncover. What will they do when they discover the downfall of humanity lies within their own island, deep inside the dead room?
The Dead Room ebook categories
– best post-apocalyptic science fiction books
– best dystopian and post-apocalyptic fiction
– best post apocalyptic books kindle
– best post-apocalyptic fiction novel
– new post apocalyptic fiction
– science fiction post apocalyptic novels
– post apocalyptic books on kindle