There are thousands of new books being published every day, but many self-published books quickly sink to the bottom of the pile.
Many authors are frustrated because there are so many options for self-publishing, and they don’t know which one to choose or what will be best for their book.
Others spend thousands of dollars to publish and end up broken-hearted with the result.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
I’ve spent the last seven years self-publishing bestselling fiction and non-fiction books and in 2011, I left my day job to become a full-time author entrepreneur. I’ve made lots of mistakes along the way, but through the process of self-publishing 17 books, I’ve learned the most effective way to publish and market your books. In this book, I’ll share everything with you.
The book includes:
– What you need to know before you self-publish
– Why self-publishing an ebook is a good idea
– How to format an ebook
– Exclusivity and going direct
– How to self-publish an ebook
– Why self-publish a print book
– Print-on-demand will change your life
– What you need to know before you print
– How to self-publish a print book
– What to do if you want help with the publishing process
– After self-publishing
– How much does it cost to self-publish?
– How do you get paid when you self-publish?
– Book marketing principles
– How to market fiction
– How to market non-fiction
Plus, links to more useful resources.
If you’re ready to successfully self-publish, then download a sample or buy now.
You can also get your free Author 2.0 Blueprint and mini-course at TheCreativePenn.com/blueprint (just copy and paste into your browser)
Find out how to take control and full responsibility of your life, and how a couple of small steps every day can change everything. 30 Days is not just a book that you read. To make it work YOU have to work and do the exercises it proposes consistently over time. In this simple, fast-paced eBook you will be learning what it takes to create the life you want.
30 Days is for people who are struggling, wanting to change their life, but they feel powerless and think change comes from the outside. They also keep doing the same things over and over expecting a different result, which Albert Einstein considered to be the purest form of insanity.
If you want to change your life, you have to change your habits and start doing small things differently every day.
Discover your enormous potential and…
• Stop being a victim of the circumstances
• Stop waiting for the miracle to happen and become one
• Stop suffering and start creating the life you want
• Improve your self-confidence
• Improve your relationship with your spouse, colleagues, boss, etc.
30 Days is based on science, neuroscience, positive psychology and real-life examples
Anyway. Don’t believe a word I say! Try it out for yourself. You already know everything that you will see in the book, but you have to put it into action.
Some of the benefits that reading and working through the book can bring you:
–> Get more self-confidence
–> Fall in love with the most important person in your life – YOU
–> Lose your fear of your emotions and learn to manage them
–> Become wealthier, healthier and happier
–> Find the job of your dreams
–> Find love
–> Start your own business
–> Have an extraordinary life
• Why most people who want to start a movement with their message fail.
• The critical steps to build a tribe that spreads your message and takes massive action.
• How to fund a movement without stress and complication.
• How to take a book that can make a difference for one person and turn that into a movement with hundreds or thousands or millions of followers
• The difference between telling people what they should do and showing people a new way of thinking about a problem that creates permanent change their lives.
The Incubated Author is the missing link for authors who want to start a movement. The book lights a fire and after reading it you will be ready to step up and be seen in the world. If you’re starting a movement with your message, and if you’re looking for everything to come into crystal clear focus, read this book.
Angela Lauria’s “The Incubated Author – 10 steps to start a movement with your message” delighted me with its authentic & practical message, expressed with passion, sparkle and lots of experience. Lauria powerfully articulates the importance of clarity and commitment in starting a movement with one’s message, and goes the distance in describing each step of the journey (often a “hero’s journey”) in seven well-researched, well-written chapters. This is a terrific book – practical, philosophical and comprehensive – for those who want to make a difference in the world by sharing their transformative message.
~ Mary Martin
Wisdom just flows through the pages of this book. If you’re called to write a book, read this one! Thank you, Angela Lauria, for sharing your messages so powerfully and clearly – again.
~ Esther Goldenberg
The Incubated Author turns how you think about writing a book on its head. It forces you to get crystal clear about who the book is for, how they will be different and how to create a movement with your message – BEFORE you ever start writing. When you get that clarity up front, you write a book that can beautifully support your vision, attract the people that most need your message and grow your business. Angela Lauria is a master at this and she’s doing what no one else in publishing is doing today.
~ Sharon Pope, Love Coach