Welcome to our collaboration effort on bringing you some helpful tips, tricks and hacks on everyday needs of being a man. Inside these pages there is something available for every man on the planet no matter if you are a ladies man already or a handy man at heart.
We start our journey into being a man with the first important piece of the puzzle, Dating Man. You need an edge for those dates or maybe just a few tips if you’re a bit rusty, inside you will find what you need. Next up is Food Man, the cooking tips and hacks from cooking your date the perfect dinner or throwing a Super Bowl party for 50, this is where you’ll find it. We roll straight into Man’s Man after that from the deep dark Man Cave all the way through to slamming back drinks in drinking games section. Here’s a section that we probably need a few tips in, Man Scaped Man, shaving and grooming from our heads to our toes men. From shaving and grooming to mobile phones and PS3’s, TV’s and other tech gadgets, Tech Man is where you will find the info you need to stay on top of your game. Ever wanted to head out into the wilderness and embrace your inner Cave Man? Of course you have, Outdoors Man will point you in the right direction. We have all at one time been in a situation where we had to change a tire or we were trying to save some money by doing it ourselves, Handy Man has you covered. Last in our list of guides but most definitely not least is Fitness Man, get in shape and stay in shape.
Don’t just take our word for it though, dive into the wide and mysterious world of secret man’s business, and find out for yourself. Scroll up and buy now!
Beginning as a series of posts on the Zapier blog, this book is an ongoing work about our experiences as a remote team, with much of the book written by Zapier CEO Wade Foster along with chapters from our team members and other remote employees. We’ll update it periodically so you can learn how our thinking and processes change as we’ve grown from three to 20+ people and beyond, and will keep the older versions of each chapter archived so you can learn with us over time.
Who Is This Guide For?
Whether you currently work in or run a remote team, or you hope to work in or run a remote team in the future, this book will have nuggets of wisdom that you can apply to your current situation.
What you’ll discover:
Etsy for Newbies
– Learn the basics of starting an Etsy business
– Product research for surefire profits
– How to start your own ETSY business from scratch
– Discover what makes a great product great
– How to find products that sells
– Where to find product suppliers
– How to create a listing that converts into cash
– How to market your business through Facebook… Free!
Clickbank Commission Profits
– How to make money matching products to consumers
– How to choose a product to promote… this is crucial!
– How to create a video review from scratch
– What type of video to create for your review
– The exact guidelines to use when your creating your content/review
– How to properly upload your videos
– How to apple some SEO tactics to rank your video on Youtube & Google
– Examples of product review to copy for your own videos
SHORTCUT YOUR WAY TO ONLINE SUCCESS
Download your copy and start your new online business today!