Finding a job you love is impossible without passion, enthusiasm, zest, inspiration and the deep satisfaction that comes from doing something that delivers you some kind of buzz. Yet, so many people are unhappy.
Working long hours, too much stress, financial strain or a whole raft of other constant pressures can soon send you drowning in a sea of negativity – robbing you of the energy and positivity you need to make a life-enhancing career change.
This book comes to your rescue.
Amazon #1 Best-selling author and career expert Cassandra Gaisford shares inspiring and practical career-change and job-hunting tips and strategies, she’s used successfully herself and with clients. With her help you’ll get your mojo back, challenge your current beliefs and increase your sense of possibility.
By tapping into a combination of practical career strategies, Law of Attraction principals, and the spiritual powers of manifestation, you’ll reawaken dreams, boost your self-awareness, empower your life and challenge what you thought was possible.
You’ll do this in an inspired yet structured way, strengthening your creative thinking skills, boosting your self-awareness and identifying your non-negotiable ingredients for success and happiness at work and in your life. Little steps, will lead naturally to bigger leaps, giving your the courage and confidence to take a gulp, and then fly free toward career happiness and life fulfilment.
‘Mid-Life Career Rescue: What Makes You Happy’ will help you:
• Explore and clarify your passions, interests, life purpose, values, transferable skills and natural gift and talents
• Build a strong foundation for career happiness and success by identifying your criteria for job and life satisfaction
• Value your gifts, natural knacks and talents and confirm your work-related strengths
• Gain greater clarity about what you want to change and how to direct your energies positively toward your preferred future
•Strengthen your creative thinking skills, and ability to identify possible roles you would enjoy, including self-employment
• Have the courage to quit, or fall back in love with a job, you’ve come to hate
• Shift ingrained, sabotaging beliefs, by tapping into the realms where science meets spirituality
• Find your point of brilliance
• Take the stress out of worrying you’ll make the wrong move, and super-charge the confidence needed to make an inspired change
Chapter One, “Pursue Your Passion Not Your Pension,” will help you discover the things you are passionate about. Re-inspired, you’ll begin the process of identifying how your passion can turn into a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Chapter two, “Inspiration Used to Carve Out an Opportunity,” will highlight the role your deepest interests have in finding or creating work you will love.
Chapter Three, “Get the Edge, Find Your Purpose,” clarifying the things that give your life meaning and purpose will help you tap into latent ambitions and desires, and identify career options that will be deeply fulfilling. This is a place of real alchemy.
Chapter Four, “Prioritising What’s Important,” emphasises how critical it is to find or create work that aligns with your most important values. If work is stressing you out, you’ll also gain some tips to try to get your values met before you quit.
Chapter Five, “Valuing Natural Knacks and Talents,” will boost awareness of your natural gifts and innate abilities and strengths.
Chapter Six, “Strategies To Improve Happiness At Work, will help you identify way to re-engineer your work to better met you needs, boost self-esteem, confidence, and belief.
Quit feeling trapped. Reclaim your power! Find a job you love and finally live the life you want. Scroll up and click “Buy Now” before it’s too late.
This book will also help younger job-hunters and career-changers.