This is the first book in the bestselling series ‘Intermediate English Comprehension’. Each book contains fifteen interesting articles on a variety of topics such as: history, religion, the natural world, science, travel, food and more.
It is perfect for students of English who want to improve their reading comprehension and will help with exam practice.
The eBook includes:
● 15 fascinating short articles.
● Glossaries which include key words with explanations.
● Questions about each text (with clickable links to the answers).
● Video links for each article (if your device allows it).
This book has articles on the following topics: The Komodo Dragon, Vampires, The Maya Civilisation, Cloning, British Cuisine, Cosmetic Surgery, Stockholm, Papua New Guinea, Cleopatra and more.
If you want to improve your reading comprehension AND enjoy the texts you read, download this book now!
For more great eBooks to help improve your English, visit www.ebooksforenglish.com
Award-Winning Author of “The Gomorrah Principle”
“Alinka is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help authors in whatever way she can. I highly recommend this little gem of a book!”
Award-Winning Inspirational Author
“‘How I Sold 80,000 Books’ by Alinka Rutkowska covers it all from web page to social media to promotion, sales and everything in between.”
Award-Winning Author of Native American Romance Novels
“The links included in the book are like gold dust, and you will find yourself watching/reading them over and over again as you forge your way through the publishing world. […] I only wish that I’d had access to this when I first started out. It would have saved me months of work.”
International Award-Winning, Best-Selling Author
If you plan on self-publishing through amazon and you are looking for book marketing tips, “How I Sold 80,000 Books” is for you.
It will show you all the steps you need to implement to get readers, what type of book marketing for authors works, kindle publishing guidelines and best practices.
Author marketing is something that can be learnt if you have the right tools. You will find my “4Ps” system, which allowed me to sell 80,000 books in this guide.
If you’re ready to sell more books and you’d like to learn how to market your book for next to nothing, 52 Ways to Sell More Books is a must-read and will put you on the fast track to success.
Confused about your marketing choices? 52 Ways to Sell More Books will not only show you the best choices for your book but how to market your book without breaking the bank.
Packed with handy insights, insider tips, and marketing wisdom, 52 Ways to Sell More Books is a powerful guide that will not only show you how to save money, but also help you gain the exposure you need to rise above the noise.
52 Ways to Sell More Books is the only guide you’ll need for …
* Leveraging local media to ramp up your celebrity status and sell more books
* Jump-starting your book sales and online promotion
* Super unique ways to build your book promotion network
* Simple tips to build your own website sales machine
* Often overlooked venues that can really help you sell books
* Getting free publicity on Amazon
* Getting twice as many book reviews
* Getting on TV and radio – today!
* Successful book signings
* Getting your fans to promote your book for you!
* Publishing your book on Kindle and other eReaders — hassle free
This guide will show you how easy it is to use Pinterest and navigate this social media giant like an expert. You can take Pinterest with you wherever you go. You can now download applications that allow you to access this growing social media site not only on your computer, but also on your cell phone, tablet, laptop, and iPad.
Inside your will find:
How to use Pinterest from A to Z:
• open an account,
• pinning any images from any websites,
• create your boards and manage your boards,
• pin videos,
• how to actively participate to the Pinterest community
• Tips and strategies to use Pinterest more efficiently and more
If you are or are already running a business or starting a new one, you’ll discover that because of the site’s unique demographics, it’s an effective method of promoting your products and services.
If you haven’t thought about it before, you may want to consider using it as a part of your overall marketing strategy.
How to market your business on Pinterest:
• Tagging others in your pins
• Create an online catalogue in Pinterest
• Link to your website
• Get your site verified
• Be active and make key contacts for your business
• Sponsor a Pinterest contest and more.
Are you ready to begin to learn one of the hottest social media sites around? Let’s get started!
Scroll back up and grab your copy today!