The step by step explanations presented in the worked examples are easy to study since care was taken to sufficiently explain salient points. Efforts have been made to achieve a complete and simplified explanation of every example given in this book. Many worked examples have been included in each topic in order to fully cover every complexity the topic might contain.
Numerous exercises at the end of each chapter are intended to test students’ understanding of the topic. Therefore students are thus presented with an effective means of self-assessment whereby they can determine their individual strengths and revision needs.
The topics covered in this book include, linear equation with fractions, simultaneous linear equations, number bases, laws of indices, laws and theories of logarithms, modular arithmetic, change of subject of formulae and variation.
Readers will find these topics well simplified, thereby making mathematics more interesting.
Do you feel like you’re in an endless hamster wheel?
Then I can help you with that problem.
In this booklet/rant, I’m going to give you a wake up call on how to be free, happy and more successful in every aspect of your life.
What you’ll discover:
1 – Don’t Be Entitled
– Why entitlement is the start of unhapiness and growth
– How to NOT be entitled
2 – Stop Complaining & Start Taking Responsibility
– How to start taking responsibility
3 – Stop Comparing
– What to do when you feel like comparing yourslef to others
– How this “one skill” changed the way I think about myself
4 – Do What You’re Good At
– Why you shouldn’t do what you love
– How to know what to do in life
5 – Start Doing the Math of Success
– How tu calculate your finances and the goals needed to acheive your lifestyle goal
6 –Choose Progress
– Why choosing progress means more happiness
7 – 10X Your Efforts
– The rule that will get you faster results
Read this book in less than 15 minutes and start taking control of your life.
Scroll Up and Download Your Copy Now!